In order to promote the protection of personal information, ART LAB. Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “The Company”) has established the following principles and measures for protecting personal information and makes sure all employees recognize the importance of personal information and endeavor to protect it.
Management of Personal Information
- The Company keeps its customers’ personal information accurate and up-to-date and takes the necessary measures to prevent against the unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration and leakage of such information by maintaining a security system, establishing a management framework and carrying out thorough employee training, while implementing appropriate safety measures and strictly managing personal information.
Use of Personal Information
- The personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be used in order to contact the customer, provide information about our company and services, reply to any questions or inquiries received and in sending emails and documents.
Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company appropriately manages the personal information entrusted to it by its customers and does not disclose such information to any third party, except in the following cases:
- If the customer’s consent has been obtained
- If the company is required to disclose personal information to a business consigned by the company in providing services requested by the customer
- If disclosure is required by law
Safety Measures for Personal Information
The company has taken all possible measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Requests from Persons Providing Personal Information
If the customer cares to enquire about their own personal information, or if they wish to correct or delete such information, The Company will respond to such requests after confirmation with the person in question.
Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations and Standards
If you have any inquiries regarding the company’s handling of personal information, please contact us.